lunes, 5 de octubre de 2009

The beach
I went to the kite zone yesterday.  Guys flying over the sea! So nice!
the beach
I went to the kite zone yesterday. Guys flying over the sea! So nice! So relaxing!
And I wasn't the only one taking a walk.

A Record of Life
For Goodness'Sake by Maira Kalman
:::::::::::::
Ayer fui a la zona de cometas que hay en la playa. Tipos voando y haciendo piruetas sobre el mar!! Tan bonito! Tan relajante!
Y no era la única que me paseaba por ahí, como podéis ver.

A Record of Life
For Goodness'Sake por Maira Kalman

3 comentarios:

Roberto Aceves dijo...

Que bonito! y tranquilo! Yo quiero!

Fletch (Miguel F. Lancha) dijo...

Qué bonita foto de las chanclas!
Y la playa mola, sí...

marie-louise dijo...

I have got something from you and it makes me so happy!!!!!!